Lovers Lights GalleryThe Lovers Lights Gallery, on Twickenham Green is West London's newest showcase for some of Britain's finest designer/maker artists. The gallery and showroom was conceived and is run by Janis Haves, creator of Lovers Lights. Nothing is mass produced, machine made or bought in. Whether it be hand made chandeliers and lamps from recycled glass, the best ceramics, designer made jewellery, wood, metal, wall art or textiles. . Open everyday from Wednesday to Sunday 10am - 5pm.
Lovers Lights have also taken over Monica Boxley’s old shop to create a new Pop-up Gallery at 23 Church Street, Twickenham
Featuring work from the following makers:
· Janna Perryman - Textiles
· Wendy Helps - Textiles
· Gayle Joubert – Hanging Wands
· Jane Brett – Fused Glass
· Jordanne Cliffe - Jewellery
· Monica Boxley - Leather bags
· Ray Mallaney - porcelain lamps
· Janis Haves – Recycled Glass chandeliers
Opening times are: 10:30am – 6pm Wednesday to Saturday, 11am – 5pm on Sundays.
64 The Green, Twickenham, Middlesex. TW2 5AG.
Website (opens in new window or tab)
Full list for Visual Arts/Film
Arts Richmond events
- Arts Richmond Painting Exhibition - Works on Canvas and Paper
16 Feb 2018
- New Plays Festival March 2018
18 Mar 2018
- Young Writers’ Festival 2018
25 Mar 2018
- Great Houses of Derbyshire
19 Apr 2018