Celebrating Winter Solstice 2019
21 Dec 2019 - 21 Dec 2019
6pm to 8pm
Cambrian Community Centre
As we reach the depth of darkness of the year, the sun stops declining with a promise of light. Yule, or Winter Solstice traditions are many an varied, and as the sun is "reborn" it's a time for introspection.
We will celebrate with seasonal songs of no specific faith, learned by memory (as in Natural Voice workshops) combined with movement, and ending the session in a meditation. We will have the Rev Professor June Boyce-Tillman co-leading the session, and at the shamanic drums.
Please bring yourself a pillow if you would like to sit on the floor to meditate (otherwise you can use a chair).
Presented by Voice Magic
Full list for Music/Gigs
Arts Richmond events
- Sketching Days - Leg O'Mutton Reservoir
10 Aug 2020
- Sketching Days - Kneller Gardens
11 Aug 2020
- Sketching Days - Orleans Gallery Gardens & River Views
12 Aug 2020
- Sketching Days - Hampton Ferry Boat House
13 Aug 2020
- Sketching Days - Shot Tower and Crane Park Island
14 Aug 2020